Child Protection Measures (儿童保护守则)
The purpose of the measure is:
To promote the recognition by children and adults of each other as individuals with a right to respect within a caring and safety environment.
There are specific rules that relate to the safe use of the Hackney Community College building and the outside areas:
No chewing gum is allowed inside the building and the campus
No shouting inside the building
Instruction for the safe use of all property must be adhered to
Do not damage any properties including tables, chairs and white boards
Do not eat or drink inside the classrooms, except permitted by the School
No dropping litter on the floor either in the classrooms or in the corridors
Keep to designated area at playtimes。Go to the area behind A Block to play badminton, no ball game in any other areas.
在指定的区域内活动。只能在A 楼 后的空地打羽毛球。
No playing and throwing stones and pebbles; no picking any leaves, tree branches and flowers; no dropping any litter on the floor in the campus.
Listen to the instruction of the member of security
Do not go to other blocks to play without permission apart from E or F block
除了E 或 F Block 楼道, 未经允许禁止到其他楼道里玩耍
Avoid unnecessary physical contact
Rules for parent/s or guardian:
1. Children should be sent to and picked up from the School by parent/s or guardian, unless agreement has signed if children are asked to go by themselves.
2．Children under 12 must not go out of the front gate without being accompanied by an adult.
3．Parent/s or guardian must let the director of school affair know if you will come late
to pick up your child/ren and leave contact number.
4． The School is responsible for the safety of Pupils who have registered in the School. For who haven’t been registered in the School and those children under the school age, their parents/guardians must take full responsibility for their safety.
The School must do the following:
1. To hire a security or volunteer worker to stay in playground and look after children when it is break time.
2. Teachers to make pupils aware the safety issue when they are in the classroom.
3. Teachers to keep pupils whose parents or guardians would be late to pick them up until safe hand over.
4. Any body punishment and child abuse is not allowed in the School and whoever breaches the rule will be prosecuted.
School Pupil’s Insurance
1. No insurance cover is held by the School to provide automatic compensation to pupils in the event of a personal accident or death. It is your responsibility as a parent to insure your child for personal accident or death, if you feel this is appropriate.
2. The School is not liable for the loss or theft of pupils’ clothing or personal effects and any items are therefore brought into the School at the pupil/parents’ own risk. Parents can assist by ensuring that valuable and unnecessarily expensive items of clothing are not brought into the School.
3. Teachers and other staff must not accept custody of any such items.